For Foreign Citizens
Instruction on admission of foreign students to the Private
Higher Education Establishment "ACADEMICIAN STEPAN DEMIANCHUK
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND HUMANITIES"
Acquaintance with the University
Academician Stepan Demianchuk International University of Economics and Humanities is a Private Higher Education Establishment at the IV accreditation level invites foreigners to get European education.
The University includes 8 faculties and the Institute of Pedagogical Education. Over 20 years of education, our University has trained more than 15,000 highly qualified specialists who have received state diplomas.
We cooperate with leading higher education institutions of Hungary, Poland, Belgium, Slovakia, Belarus, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia, Finland and other countries. Our students regularly listen lectures from leading European and US scholars. Famous scholars of the University conduct classes in foreign higher educational establishments. The University's teaching process is provided by 138 Professors, Doctors of Sciences, Academicians, PhDs and Associate Professors. Academician Stepan Demianchuk International University of Economics and Humanities has the best material and technical base in the region. There are five modern educational buildings, café, sports complex, swimming pool, modern hostels.
*The official start of the educational year is the 1st September.
*Admission of the foreign citizens documents till 15th November.
*Intensive Ukrainian and Russian language course
The students are provided with four modern comfortable hostels that meet European standards. International students live in a hostel block system, each block is designed for four people and consists of two rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet. The rooms provide all necessary living conditions - Internet access, TV, refrigerator, washing machine and 24-hour hot water supply.
HOW TO ENTER THE UNIVERSITY?
Step one: get an invitation to study
1) Send to the postal address (Stepan Demyanchuk Street, 4, 33027 Rivne, Ukraine), to the university fax (+ 38-0362-23-01-86) or university email address (email@example.com) such documents: a questionnaire, a copy of the foreign passport, a copy of the document on previous education indicating the points received, a written agreement to the processing of personal data, a motivation letter, a copy of the document on the results of the independent testing (if available), a copy of the certificate of completion of language training (if available).
2) The application form and written agreement for the processing of personal data can be obtained by contacting the University in a convenient way for you.
3) The University Admissions Office will analyse your documents and send you an invitation.
Step two: get a student visa
1) You should contact the Consulate of Ukraine in your country for a D-type visa.
2) If necessary, pay for visa support services on the website of the Ukrainian National Centre for International Education www.intered.com.ua.
3) Candidates from visa-free countries with Ukraine must indicate the purpose of the trip - “study” when crossing the border.
Step Three: Report your arrival to Ukraine
To arrange a meeting and stay at the University hostel, we ask you to inform the date, time and place of your arrival to Ukraine at least within a week. Entry to study in Ukraine is possible from August 15 to November 15.
Step Four: File the admissions committee
1 ) Application form;
2 ) original and copy of the document on previous education;
3 ) a copy of the birth certificate;
4 ) a medical certificate on the state of health, certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner came, and issued no later than two months before leaving for study in Ukraine;
5 ) a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or the document certifying the stateless person;
6 ) a valid health insurance policy (except for foreigners who have come from countries with which agreements on free medical care are provided);
7 ) 6 photos 60 x 40 mm;
8 ) a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if available).
The documents in paragraphs 2-4 must be translated into Ukrainian with a notary certification and legalised at the consulate of Ukraine abroad or by affixing an Apostille, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
Step Five: Have an Interview and apply to the International-Project Department for the contract and a temporary residence certificate.
Academician Stepan Demianchuk Street, 4, 33027 Rivne, Ukraine
Tel. +38 067 774-82-30, Tel./Fax. +38 0362 63 50 85 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org