The scholarship program for graduates from Ukraine is one of the oldest educational programs at the European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder). In 1997, German Chancellor Helmut Kohl and President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma decided to further develop German-Ukrainian relations in the field of scientific cooperation. Viadrina Frankfurt European University (Oder) as a university bridge between Eastern and Western Europe was commissioned with practical implementation.
The program offers six Ukrainian students a year to obtain a full master's degree in Vyadrin.
The following master's courses are advertised at the Viadrina European University for the scholarship program for graduates from Ukraine:
Faculty of Law:
- European business law
- German legislation for foreign lawyers
Faculty of Cultural Studies:
- European cultural history
- Language - media - Society
- Literary Studies: Aesthetics - Literature - Philosophy
- Culture and history of Central and Eastern Europe
- Sociocultural research
Faculty of Business and Economics:
- International Business Administration
Deadline for applications: March 31